Hi! This skin is damn gay. life sux +_+ i'm so freeekin tired everyday. KYAHH!!HITLER err oh n See You There! -_______-
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Credits
I am ME
Shahidah (yawns)!

Doing...
Feeling : Shitty
Eating : Shit
Doing : Shit
Watching : Shit
Listening to : Shit (dushss)

Tagboard

Tagboard
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 |

Red Bull Singlets? Singha Singlets? Heineken Singl...
HELLO S'PORE~~~~~
SAYONARAAA~~~~~
HITLER 101 XDDDD
I IS SO EXCITEDD.I JUZ CAN'T HIDE IT!!!
Yeah...we're goin' down
Moronic
in all the wrong places -____-
Mother Earth Moment!!!
Doomsday

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

pickapicka
Written at Wednesday, March 17, 2010 | back to top


omg yay my youtube buddy tagged me ;D
ahh... it's been a while mae n U'RE STILL ALIVEEE~~~

i hate youtube now.
coz i just realized that they had this spring cleaning thing on March 13th
n they freeekin banned my vid T_T
i have never been so pissed in my entire life.
I BLARRRDY STATED THAT I DO NOT OWN BLARRRDY NARUTO WAT!!!
WAT U WAN FROM ME!!!!!!

WAT BLARRRDY BULLSHIT U TRYING TO GIVE ME AH YOUTUBE? if that's even ur real name
woah that sounded lame...
aaishh, my vid was so young T_T
only get to reach 5408 views...

it's so degrading having to feel like my effort have been treated like #$%&
anyways this post is actually meant to be used to appreciate
ALL SILVER-HAIRED GUYS!!!
been staring at PRUSSIA lately coz of HUIXIAN ><
so here u go~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~