Hi! This skin is damn gay. life sux +_+ i'm so freeekin tired everyday. KYAHH!!HITLER err oh n See You There! -_______-
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No ripping, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Best-viewed with screen resolutions 1024x768. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
put your site stats here
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Credits
I am ME
Shahidah (yawns)!

Doing...
Feeling : Shitty
Eating : Shit
Doing : Shit
Watching : Shit
Listening to : Shit (dushss)

Tagboard

Tagboard
Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 |

HELLO S'PORE~~~~~
SAYONARAAA~~~~~
HITLER 101 XDDDD
I IS SO EXCITEDD.I JUZ CAN'T HIDE IT!!!
Yeah...we're goin' down
Moronic
in all the wrong places -____-
Mother Earth Moment!!!
Doomsday
The Art Of Ownage

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Red Bull Singlets? Singha Singlets? Heineken Singlets? Chang Beer Singlets?
Written at Wednesday, March 17, 2010 | back to top


(credits to shannon.thnx)

I’m obviously not in the ‘cool’ crowd but can anyone care to shed some light on the seemingly popularity of such singlets?

“Oh look at me! Like everyone else, I’m into beer and Red Bull! WOOT!”
seriouslylahh -_______________-